- Contact Us
The City Auditor performs many duties vital to the daily operations of the City.
Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Reads water meters and prepares monthly utility bills.
- Prepares meeting agendas and records the minutes of meetings and publishes in official newspaper.
- Responds to requests for information from the public, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Prepares city budgets, reviews expenditures and performs budget administration.
- Prepares ordinances and resolutions so they can be executed.
- Maintains fiscal records and accounts.
- Issues various permits and licenses, such as liquor & beer licenses and raffle permits, and collects appropriate fees.
- Coordinates election procedures including providing petitions and other election forms and posting and publishing election related notices.